World Cricket Championship 2 is a sports game for Android and iOS platforms. It is the second installment in the World Cricket Championship series of games by Gameslond. The game has been developed by U4iA Mobile Games.
Cricket game developer Big Ant Studios has released the second edition of its popular cricket simulation game, World Cricket Championship 2. The game is available for both Android and iOS users. World Cricket Championship 2 is a sports game developed and distributed by Gameloft.
The new android game World Cricket Championship 2 is the sequel to the popular cricket game. The first version of this game was released in 2014 and World cricket championship 2 is a great improvement from its predecessor.
It has been developed with high-level graphics and sound effects which will make you feel like you are playing with real players. It has been designed with simple controls for a better user experience. If you love playing Cricket then it’s a must-have app that you should download on your Android phone or tablet.
Features of World Cricket Championship 2 game:
- Cinematic cameras and real-time lighting enhance the visual appeal of video games.
- Ultra slow-motion action replays with multiple camera angles are used in sports broadcasts to enhance the viewing experience.
- The chart shows the average range in innings scored for each team in the tournament. The graph above shows the number of innings runs scored by each club in a season.
- A Hawk-Eye view for the bowling summary will be displayed during the next Ashes series. The cricket fans can now analyze bowlers’ body language by watching their bowling action on the screen.
- The game can be played in landscape or portrait mode. The graphics are powered by a Unity3D engine and the game is fully 3D without any 2D elements.
- The use of Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles in slow motion allowed viewers to see plays from different perspectives.
- The fielders can have a variety of emotions, depending on the circumstances of the match.
- Batting requires several skills to ensure successful runs. Good technique, foresight on shot selection, and right judgment of the ball are some basic requirements for batting. Batters can be injured by poor shot selection or bad techniques during batting.
- A new model is known as Challenge a Friend was introduced. In this mode, one can challenge a friend in a head-to-head competition.
- In the Cricket mode, players can compete in teams or individually to win challenges. In the Gangs of Cricket mode, players form gangs and compete against other gangs to earn money and reputation.
- This game has 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 42 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events, and more than 11 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament, and ODI Series to play.
- An innovative physics system that allows the ball to behave realistically based on its pitch and conditions. The ball can be affected by wind, rain, and spin making it more challenging to keep the ball on the green.
- 1v1 matches are the core of Rivals. Use your skill to take down opponents and level up in ranked matches, or use your customized character in local multiplayer to dominate your friends!
- Ultra slow-motion action replays with multiple camera angles are used to show viewers how sports players make skillful plays. These replays are created by the use of multiple cameras, which capture the play from different angles.
- There will be 150 different batting animations and 28 different bowling actions in the game, while we have employed a lot of our proprietary systems to make the gameplay look and feel more authentic.
The awards and recognition that we have received include:
- App Annie Report- Top Games by Time Spent, India 2016-17.
- App Annie Report- Top Games by MAU, India 2016, 2017 & 2018-19.
- Winner NASSCOM Gaming Forum Awards 2015 ‘Game of the Year’ People’s Choice Award.
- Google play store – Social games and Best games 2017.
How to download and install World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2
- First of all click on the download button, the apk file will automatically start downloading after 5seconds.
- Search the downloaded apk file in the download folder of your mobile and click it for installation start.
- Go to your mobile settings, click on security, and click on allow unknown resources.
- Now open the app and Enjoy.
- GET ACCOUNTS – To Sign-in to the game, use your Google account.
- READ PHONE STATE -Enables us to send you push notifications on various updates & offers.
- ALLOW STORAGE- Enable use of storage to use store data.
- ALLOW INTERNET- Provide stable internet connection.
The most outstanding feature of the game is the system of player attributes. These are gained for consistent performance in matches, and they can be improved upon by using consumables or buildings that increase them. This provides an interesting way to develop your team, which makes CSL even more competitive than it already is.
The D/L method is an interruption of play during a rain delay. The umpires will inform both managers of the time that they are expected to resume play, which is usually around 45 minutes after the last pitch. If weather conditions have not improved at that point, then the game will resume from the point of interruption. Because this involves an unknown amount of time.